Internationally Renowned Astrologer
with 25 Years of Experience in Astro Medical.
Medical astrology (traditionally known as Iatromathematics) is an ancient medical system that associates various parts of the body, diseases, and drugs as under the influence of the sun, moon, and planets, along with the twelve astrological signs. Each of the astrological signs (along with the sun, moon, and planets) is associated with different parts of the human body.
The underlying basis for medical astrology, astrology itself, is considered to be a pseudoscience or superstition as there is no scientific basis for its core beliefs.
Medical astrology posits the association of each sign of the zodiac with parts of the body, as follows :
1. Aries - head, face, brain, eyes
2. Taurus - throat, neck, thyroid gland, vocal tract
3. Gemini - arms, lungs, shoulders, hands, nervous system, brain
4. Cancer - chest, breasts, stomach, alimentary canal
5. Leo - heart, chest, spine, spinal column, upper back
6. Virgo - digestive system, intestines, spleen, nervous system
7. Libra - kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks
8. Scorpio - reproductive system, sexual organs, bowels, excretory system
9. Sagittarius - hips, thighs, liver, sciatic nerve
10. Capricorn - knees, joints, skeletal system
11. Aquarius - ankles, calves, circulatory system
12. Pisces - feet, toes, lymphatic system, adipose tissue